If you’ve been working with us for a while, you’ve probably dealt with Abby in multiple capacities. She’s held almost every admin role at GUNN, and, before we were such a large team, she held most of them at once!
We wanted to start our “Check Out Our GUNNs” series with this powerhouse for a few reasons:
- You SHOULD know who she is, if you don’t already!
- She keeps this office running, growing, thriving, laughing, and healthy. She’s somehow both our compass and our engine.
- Sadly, she’s leaving us VERY soon – for a little while anyway – because there’s a bun in the oven!
This fearless leader has been with GUNN for almost 7 years! Wow! She’s spearheaded basically any important project that’s come online, including building this GUNN team, creating most of our policies and procedures, and, recently, managing the creation and roll-out of our very own custom project management software.
Needless to say, we’re having a hard time imagining the office without her… but 12 months will fly by, right?
Three things you may not know about Abby:
- She’s a great fisher – she got her line wet working at a fishing lodge in Haida Gwaii prior to her time at GUNN.
- She’s a great actor and singer – before she was the star of our little production, she studied acting at Capilano University.
- She’s having a little girl!
If you get a chance before Nov 15th, drop her a line – baited or not – to say goodbye, we’re sure she’ll be happy to hear from you!