Are you PhD [PASSIONATE, HUNGRY AND DRIVEN]? Well then this might be the workplace for you...
We are a close-knit team of professionals dedicated to delivering the very best consulting services for vertical transportation (aka elevator/escalator) equipment to our clients.
We are looking for a creative and detailed solutions-driven efficiency expert to support our Administrative Team in delivering optimal service to our clients. You are known for your resourcefulness, and for bringing your quick-thinking and solution-focused self to all situations. If that sounds like you, read on!
The Role:The General Administrator (GA) supports the office in running smoothly and assists in the success of each project by ensuring that communication flows internally and externally (to and through the office), and by supporting the Administrative Team with Special Projects and cross-coverage of our primary Admin roles. The GA embodies effectiveness and efficiency through the utilization and reinforcement of GUNN best practices, document and task management, templates and tracking systems.
Administrative and Office Coordination:
- Cross-coverage support with Marketing Coordinator and Project Accounting Coordinator roles
- Streamlining and documenting Training and Project procedures
- Maintaining job files and company databases
- Routing all communication in and out of the office
- Supporting the Office Administrator with answering the phones as needed
- Special Project Assistance for Administrative and Leadership Teams as required
- Many typical office duties as necessary (i.e. planning office functions, travel arrangements, scheduling etc.)
Who You Are:
- Positive and self-motivated (known to take initiative)
- Work well both as part of a team AND inidvidually
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and have the ability to prioritize requests from multiple departments
- An excellent communicators in English (spoken and written)
- Reputable customer service skills!
- Tech savvy and proficient with Microsoft Office
- Experienced working in an office and keen to learn more!
- Love balancing your structured and creative sides by uncovering unique solutions
- Always looking for ways to improve the world around you
As a small but growing company, we need someone who is self-motivated (takes initiative) and solution-oriented. This role is internally and externally facing (working with the team and with clients), so the right fit is extremely important to us! If you think this is you, and you meet the requirements above, make sure you tell us why in a cover letter and send it our way!
Who We Are:
- We have a dynamic and dedicated team who are motivated to produce great things and upkeep our solid reputation as Western Canada's go-to Elevator Consulting firm since 1983
- We're positive, open-minded, committed professionals who thrive on new challenges
- We work hard and we have doing it!
- We value career advancement and believe in promoting from within
- We promote a healthy lifestyle and exercise with shower facilities and indoor bike storage
- We organize formal and informal team-building activities throughout the year
- To learn more, check out:
- gunnconsultants.com, Linkedin, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook
Hours:Monday to Friday, 8:00AM - 5:00:PM
Compensation:$42,000 - $55,000 Annually, DOE, Comprehensive Benefits Package, Continuing Education Opportunities and more!
Apply:Please email your Cover Letter, Resume and any Portfolio material to our Leadership Team at: firstname.lastname@example.org
*NOTE: Please, NO walk-ins or phone calls about this job - only successful applications will be contacted. Thank you for your time in applying to this opportunity, we look forward to meeting you!
Are you PhD [PASSIONATE, HUNGRY AND DRIVEN]? Well then this might be the workplace for you… We are a close-knit team of professionals dedicated to delivering the very best consulting services fo...