Are you PhD [PASSIONATE, HUNGRY AND DRIVEN]? Well then this might be the workplace for you…
An exciting career opportunity is available at GUNN Consultants Inc.!
We are a close-knit team of professionals dedicated to delivering the very best consulting services for vertical transportation (aka elevator/escalator) equipment to our clients.
We are looking for a creative and detailed individual to bring their best Communication and Coordination skills to our Administrative Team. You are known for your resourcefulness, and for bringing your quick-thinking and solution-focused self to all situations. If that sounds like you, read on!
As Proposal Coordinator, you would be responsible for communication with our clients to determine their project needs in order to craft high quality proposals. You will assist the Administration Team in the development and execution of strategies to obtain new clients as well as to retain and manage relationships with existing clients. Other duties include:
- Responsible for researching, gathering, and organizing proposal content, resumes, project data sheets;
- Coordinating proposals from beginning to end, and communicating with colleagues and subject matter experts to ensure all details have been included and that deadlines are met;
- Supporting the proposal process by drafting templates, coordinating, and attending meetings, compiling and tracking materials, proofreading, formatting, and performing final quality control checks to ensure proposal compliance prior to submission;
- Writing, reviewing, and editing standard content used for proposals including resumes, project data sheets, and other supporting information;
- Providing general proposal/administrative duties as needed;
- Assisting with other special Marketing and Communications projects as they arise;
- Working under direct supervision of the Office Manager
Who You Are:
- You are positive and self-motivated (known to take initiative);
- You are solution-focused and get a thrill from closing cycles of action;
- You work well both as part of a team AND individually;
- You are highly organized, detail-oriented, and have a strong ability to prioritize;
- Natural curiosity for processes and how things connect;
- Bring top-notch communication skills; can speak for your work concisely and effectively, keeping your Team informed regularly and as required;
- You are tech savvy and proficient with Microsoft Office;
- Experience working in a professional office is an asset;
- 1-2 years experience in a Proposal Coordinator role is ideal
Who We Are:
- We have a dynamic and dedicated team who are motivated to produce great things and upkeep our solid reputation as Western Canada’s go-to Elevator Consulting firm since 1983.
- We’re positive, open-minded, committed professionals who thrive on new challenges
- We work hard and we have fun doing it!
- We value career advancement and believe in promoting from within
- We promote a healthy lifestyle and exercise with shower facilities and indoor bike storage
- We organize formal and informal team-building activities throughout the year
- To learn more, check out LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
Monday to Friday, 8:00am – 5pm
Competitive Salary DOE. Comprehensive Benefits Package, Continuing Education Opportunities and more!
*NOTE: Please, NO walk-ins or phone calls about this job – only successful applications will be contacted.
Thank you for your time in applying to this opportunity, we look forward to meeting you!