Client Account Representative
Are you PhD [PASSIONATE, HUNGRY AND DRIVEN]? Well then this might be the workplace for you…
An exciting career opportunity is available at GUNN Consultants Inc.!
GUNN Consultants Inc. is a close-knit team of professionals dedicated to delivering the very best quality consulting services for vertical transportation (aka elevator/escalator) equipment to our clients.
We are looking for a strong leader that is passionate about the Vertical Transportation Industry.
As a Client Account Representative with GUNN Consultants, you will oversee major maintenance management accounts to ensure the optimization of our clients’ vertical transportation portfolio.
Proven experience in progressive team leadership and client relationship building is a must. Business minded with solid critical thinking skills, you will oversee an effective and efficient maintenance management portfolio for all of our clients with which we have an ongoing relationship.
Ambition, self-motivation and a thirst for excellence are vital to accomplishing the tasks and goals set by GUNN Consultants.
You will be working a in a fast paced, dynamic environment, contributing to the growth of sales in your portfolio. You will collaborate with an effective, experienced team. Presentable and articulate, your communication and interpersonal skills will be crucial as you will be working in an industry with a very diverse portfolio of clients.
Client Account Representatives are an integral part of the development of our company. The Client Account Manager ensures a superior client experience by leading both the Client and Maintenance Contractor through a successful Maintenance Agreement term, with a focus on providing high quality consulting services that meet the needs of our clients, while growing the maintenance project portfolio.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Establish and build relationships at executive levels with key decision-makers
- Ensure the delivery of high-quality client service through regular contact with clients; evaluate service quality and initiate corrective action as necessary
- Address client satisfaction issues promptly
- Assess local market conditions and identify current and prospective sales opportunities
- Analyze operational and financial indicators to continuously improve client account and portfolio performance
- Locate areas of improvement and propose corrective actions that meet challenges and leverage growth opportunities
- Share knowledge with other branches and headquarters on effective practices, competitive intelligence, business opportunities and needs
- Network to improve the presence and reputation of the branch and company
- Stay abreast of competing markets and provide reports on market movement and penetration
- Meet regularly (typically quarterly) with clients for status updates and address actual or potential problems, chair meetings and take minutes
- Hold stakeholders accountable to their client commitments
- Inspect equipment with GUNN engineer for regular (typically annual) site surveys, take site notes and author reports
- Negotiate client contracts; support client start-ups; carry out project planning and assessments
- Other business duties as required
- Travel to project locations throughout Lower Mainland, with some travel throughout the interior of BC, Vancouver Island and Alberta
Who You Are:
- Famous for exhibiting a high level of coordination, prioritization, and organization
- Strong attention to detail (i.e. recognizing written errors, reviewing documents for accuracy and consistency)
- Known to take initiative and close cycles of action
- Work well independently
- Deadline driven and solution focused
- Passionate about consistently achieving an exceptional engineering product
- Ready to speak up to ensure procedures are followed
- Natural curiosity for processes and how things connect
- Knowledge of electronics and mechanical equipment
- Proficient with computers, Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project
- Proven client account management experience
- Experienced with project coordination and management involving multiple stakeholders
- Experienced in the construction industry, 3- 5 years ideal
- Bachelor of engineering degree an asset
- Registered with EGBC, P.Eng designation an asset
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Designation an asset
- Sales experience an asset
- Knowledge of elevator and escalator installation, maintenance, and upgrade an asset
- Proven ability to meet sales targets and production goals
- Familiarity with industry’s rules and regulations
Who We Are:
- We have a dynamic and dedicated team who are motivated to produce great things and build a solid reputation in the industry
- We’re positive, open-minded, professionals who thrive on new challenges
- We work hard and we have fun doing it!
- We value career advancement and believe in promoting from within
- We have excellent benefits (Extended health, Furthering Education)
- We offer a modified schedule for most roles to allow every other Friday off
- We promote a healthy lifestyle and exercise with shower facilities
- We organize formal and informal team-building activities throughout the year
As a growing company, we need someone who is self-motivated (takes initiative) and has a thirst for excellence. If sounds like you, and you meet the requirements above, make sure you tell us why in a cover letter and send it our way!
Monday to Friday, 8:00am – 5pm
$80,000 – $105,000 plus additional benefits, DOE